This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Clarity Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.Saric
Officer
talks a lot

re: Closing Our Doors

Farewell

Forum Image

My dearest of dear online friends,

I have been so terribly sad to see you all moving on from our Clarity, but as Khazan said so well in game a few nights ago, you have to know when it's time.

The founding officers have largely halted regular play. Casiphia left WoW many months ago, and both Rizdach and I have been consumed with real life for well over half a year with no significant play.

The final success of the guild, with its completion of the original goal to down the expansion boss Arthas, is largely due to the work of Favrette (and Favv), Wuey, Larz, and Crypt. I can't thank them enough for doing what needed to be done to keep the life in this group. The guild, itself, will be closing its doors to all but the founding officers and their alts. The rest of you are invited to say your farewells in game on or before next Monday, the 15th of November, at 6pm server. At or shortly after that time, any remaining members will be removed from the guild in game. You will be allowed to retain membership on the site for as long as you wish for community and friendship--which is much of the reason we all stayed together so very long in the first place.

For what it's worth, while life allowed me the time, I had more fun in game with this group of people than with any other team I've played with. You are all great people and I thank you for your civility and teamwork over these 2 years. I will look back on Clarity with incredible fondness. And who knows, perhaps it will again raise its head in another form......perhaps as soon as SWTOR.

[/CLARITY]

Wishing you All the very best.

Your friend,

Saric

Forum Image

Last edited by .Saric on 2010/11/10 12:59; edited 1 time in total

has no life

re: Closing Our Doors

...pretty sure Saric stole my colour...

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to stick out Clarity's duration through our initial goals, but I'm so proud of you guys who did it and saw Arthas fall.

Thank you to Favrette and everyone else who stepped up to keep Clarity going.

I hope Cata is good to you all, may all your l3wts be phat. I don't see myself returning to Azeroth any time soon although Casi lives on in Norrath. Best wishes to everyone.

Have fun and remember that while it is a game it's still real people.

Thank you for giving me a such a great guild & memories.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Clarity Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: